- Born in Far Rockaway, New York and came on aliyah in 1970. I live in Alon Shevut
- Licensed Tour Guide (#10152)
- B.A. - Electro-optical engineering, Jerusalem College of Technology (Machon Lev) : M.A. – Physics, Yeshiva University
- Served as the executive director of the Zomet Institute of Halacha and Technology for twenty years
- Founded Tanach Tiyulim in 2008
- I love giving my clients “wow” moments!
- Experienced teacher - I love teaching Tanach and hsitory on site.
- I most enjoy finding connections between Torah texts, Talmudic opinions and archeological finds
- I love old synagogues, especially from Talmudic times.
- Sites of heroic battles in Israel's wars are very important to me. I find guiding people at the military cemetery at Har Herzl very meaningful.
- I have six children and ten grandchildren (one on the way – as of February 2019...)
© 2011 - Ezra Rosenfeld
Photo credits - Eliyahu Rosenfeld